Quarantine is a difficult period for everyone without a doubt. However, since you’ve got a lot of free time you can finally focus on almost forgotten things like hobbies or new art projects. It’s is a perfect time to show your work to wider audience! Recruitment for a new printed OpenCall Magazine number has started! Once again, we invite all creators for the open call is in the following categories. If you want to share your
art in an international magazine, submit your work now!
WHO CAN APPLY?
We accept submissions until 18.04.2020r. in few categories. Read carefully our guideline below:
– we accept fashion editorials as well as collections from student designers
– minimum number of outfits is 4
– we support independent designers and fashion design students, we appreciate these kind of collaborations more than clothes from fashion chains stores
– paintings, graphics, illustrations, collages
– show us your portfolio, attach description about yourself
– send us the photographs of places you visited, don’t forget to write the description
– send us the pictures of yourself, “about”, and links to your music
# 1issue OpenCall Magazine
The first issue of OpenCall Magazine was published in April 2019 and was positively received by prestigious international art-related institutions and readers themselves. Our magazine could be purchased in London, Milan and the largest cities in Poland. We were among other exclusive publishings on the shelves of the art bookstores like Zachęta National Gallery of Art and CSW Zamek Ujazdowski in Warsaw, 10 Corso Como and Museo Novecento in Milan, White Chapel and the Photographer’s Gallery in London or Mocak and Bunkier in Krakow.
We take all submissions only via Kavyar.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.